We have been in the business of manufacturing all kinds of leather goods since 1967.
- 1967: Business establishment.
- 1969 - 1979: Exported to North Europe and Scandinavian countries.
- 1980 – 1988: Had the largest marketshare of the high-end leather promotional and corporate gifts market in Lebanon.
- 1988 – 1990: Factory got burned three times during two consecutive wars.
- 1990 – 1993: Rehabilitation and rebuilding period.
- 1993 – 2003: Manufactured designer handbags and leather goods for Johnny Farah – New York with exports to USA and Canada.
- 2004 – present: Got back in the local market and working on all aspects of the manufacturing business (corporate gifts, restaurant leather supplies, etc.).
- 2016 - present: Created Jiji Felice, own line and brand of high-end affordable luxury handbags, briefcases, and small leather goods (www.jijifelice.com).
- 2020: Continuing what we started years ago: manufacturing private label handbags, briefcases, and small leather goods under license for international brands.
Since the beginning, we were always facing all kinds of challenges due to political and economical instabilities and insecurities that shook the country and the region. Yet here we are: a family business 51 years young and going strong…
We can produce the below items and more in genuine or synthetic leather customized to your budget, color, and quantity. Here’s a detailed list of what we do:
- Business bags (textile or leather laptop bags, briefcases, shoulder bags, etc.)
- Ladies’ handbags (shoulder bags, cross body bags, clutches, evening bags, etc.)
- Small leather goods (wallets, credit card holders, business card holders, check holders, key holders, etc.)
- Travel items (passport covers, luggage tags, ticket holders, etc.)
- Desk items (blotters, pen holders, paper holders, coasters, trays, etc.)
- Folders (A4 and A5 folders for conferences, meetings, etc.)
- Restaurant amenities in leather (menu and bill covers, napkin holders, placemats, table covers, etc.)
- Any idea, sample, or photo you want to transform into a concrete leather product.
We are strong believers that a country will only grow and move forward with a strong and supported manufacturing sector among others. With the absence of government support, we ask our customers to actively participate in the change they want to see by buying MADE IN LEBANON. Just before you spend your money on any product, ask yourself if this product can be manufactured locally. If it does, then the priority should be to buy it locally. The money you spend should be recycled into the local economy to create growth, continuity, and support to Lebanese families. Within a short time, you will see that you will be part of that economic cycle and you will reap the benefits too.
We don’t want you to buy our products just for the sake of buying… we want you to be like us! Be one of us and create the change you want to see in your country every day by supporting local production. We insist: buy MADE IN LEBANON.